Your new favorite shaker.
- Integrated strainer
- Measuring scale
- Dishwasher safe
A perfect shake.
one perfect shake.
- Water or milk?
Fill the shaker only about 1/3 of the way with water or milk.
Always add the powder second. That's how you prevent lumps.
- More liquid.
Only leave a few centimeters of space at the top.
- Shake, shake, shake!
Insert the strainer. Shake again. Enjoy!
How do you like it best?
A fancy foodporn shake, as part of a smoothie or milkshake, or simply with water.
Our protein shakes do (almost) everything. Need inspiration? We've got that too.
How do you like it best?
You like to shake things up? Same. But if you're not in the mood for shaking, then our protein shakes will do (almost) anything else. They're especially delicious when mixed with fresh fruit or blended in a smoothie or frappuccino. We have collected a few of our favorite recipes here.
Vanilla Chocolate Shake
30g Vanilla flavor Shape Shake , 4tsp. cocoa powder, 100g low-fat quark, 100ml low-fat milk, 2tbsp. organic chia seeds, 1tsp. organic coconut oil, 1tsp. honey and waterNutritional information (per 100 g)
164kcal, carbohydrates: 6g, protein: 16g, fat: 7g
- Blend low-fat quark, milk, Shape Shake and 2tsp. cocoa powder until creamy.
- Stir the chia seeds into the mix and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a small pot with water. Add the coconut oil, honey and 2tsp. cocoa powder and continuously stir on a low heat until you get a dark chocolate sauce.
- Pour the Shape Shake cream and chocolate into a glass, alternating layer by layer.
Garnish with fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy right away.
Coconut Raspberry Smoothie
200ml of low-fat milk, 30g of Whey Protein Coconut Crisp flavor or Shake Shape Coconut Crisp flavor, 100g of frozen raspberries, 10g of coconut flakesNutritional information (per 100 g)
94kcal, carbohydrates: 5g, protein: 10g, fat: 4g
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the mix into a glass.
You can use frozen blueberries instead of frozen raspberries if you like.
Grapefruit Shape Shake
30g Shape Shake Neutral, 300ml milk (1.5% fat or almond milk), 1/2 grapefruit, some mintNutritional information (per 100 g)
69kcal, carbohydrates: 3g, fat: 1g, protein: 5g
- Combine chopped grapefruit, Shape Shake powder and milk in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
You can enjoy your shake over ice on hot days!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Frappuccino
300ml almond milk, 10g organic peanut butter , 5g coffee granules, 30g Whey Protein Chocolate Flavor, 1 cup of iceNutritional information (per 100 g)
247kcal, carbohydrates: 11g, fat: 10g, protein: 27g
- Combine the ice cubes, peanut butter, coffee and Whey Protein Chocolate into a blender with at least 500ml capacity.
- Add almond milk.
- Blend on the highest setting.
- Stop the blender, shake a little bit, then blend again.
- Your protein frappuccino is ready!
This shake is very creamy. You can adjust the consistency by using more or less liquid.