Salad with Pumpkin
A recipe with pumpkin straight out of the oven
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 565 kcal 182 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 50 g 16 g / 100 g
Protein 12 g 4 g / 100 g
Fat 33 g 11 g / 100 g
|For the roasted vegetables:|
|0.5||pumpkin (such as red kuri)|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|a sprig of rosemary|
|For the dressing:|
|1 tsp||balsamic vinegar|
|some water to dilute|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|For the salad:|
|2 handfuls||field greens|
|2 handfuls||arugula (or rocket, for our friends in the UK!)|
|50 g||feta cheese|
|salt, pepper, a pinch of cinnamon|
Pumpkin time at last! Pumpkins are healthy, low in calories and simply delicious! On our salad it is particularly aromatic thanks to the combination of various spices and herbs. You must try it out!
The recipe yields 2 portions. 1 serving contains 565 kcal and 12g protein.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pumpkin into thin slices and quarter the onion.
- Put the vegetables on a baking tray. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over them and season with salt, pepper, cinnamon and rosemary. Mix everything.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- For the dressing, stir mustard, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and a little water until smooth. While stirring, add the olive oil.
- Place the field greens and arugula on plates. Pour the dressing over them and arrange the oven vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese and pour on top of the salad. Garnish with nuts & berries.
Products you can use:
There are so many gourds to choose from and all of them are delicious when roasted in the oven! Some of our favorites are muscat, butternut and red kuri squash.
- Photo on this page: ©foodspring