Savory Waffles with Mozzarella
Crispy, cheesy waffles that will have your mouth watering
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 468 kcal 159 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 16 g 5 g / 100 g
Protein 58 g 20 g / 100 g
Fat 19 g 6 g / 100 g
|80 g||Protein Pancakes by foodspring|
|130 ml||sparkling water|
|40 g||low-fat mozzarella|
|fresh parsley, salt and pepper|
|optional||fromage frais with herbs as a topping|
If you love this recipe, you've got to go check out our savory pancakes with courgette! They're just as delicious and don't need a waffle iron!
- Add the pancake mix and water into a bowl. Whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Cut or tear the mozzarella into pieces. Dice the spring onions and parsley. Fold into the batter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Warm the waffle iron to your preferred heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Cook the waffles until they are golden-brown. Serve with herbed fromage frais if desired.
Products you can use:
Mmm... melting mozzarella that gushes in your mouth. We love cheesy waffles! This recipe makes it worth it to dust off the waffle iron that's been sitting on your shelf for ages. Savory waffles are a great way to change things up from your usual and will turn any brunch or breakfast into a highlight. Save yourself the trouble of a complicated recipe; simply use our Protein Pancake baking mix.
- Image on this page: ©foodspring