Protein peanut butter cups
Make your own healthy peanut butter cups
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 156 kcal 555 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 7 g 27 g / 100 g
Protein 6 g 21 g / 100 g
Fat 11 g 38 g / 100 g
|150 g||Dark chocolate (for example, Protein Chocolate from foodspring)|
|45 g||peanut butter from foodspring|
|optional||sea salt as a topping|
Heads up, here comes an epic treat. We are going to show you how to make the absolute classic dessert, but healthier! And it's only got three ingredients. Along with our organic peanut butter, these peanut butter cups highlight our new Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey Protein. Enjoy a sweet treat now and then!
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Prepare 8 mini muffin cups. Pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each one and tilt gently until the chocolate covers the bottom and sides evenly.
- Put the muffin cups into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the peanut butter and Whey Protein until they come to a thick consistency.
- Place a teaspoon of the peanut butter mix into each prepared muffin cup. Cover with the rest of the melted chocolate. Top with a bit of sea salt if you like.
- Put the muffin cups back into the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.