Creamy Noodles with Salmon
so fresh, so savory, so simple
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 461 kcal 217 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 44 g 20 g / 100 g
Protein 15 g 7 g / 100 g
Fat 24 g 11 g / 100 g
|125 g||whole wheat noodles (e.g. spaghetti)|
|2 pieces||smoked salmon|
|100 ml||vegetable stock|
|100 g||crème fraîche|
|a bit of dill|
|salt and pepper to taste|
After a long day, sometimes you really don’t want to cook anything elaborate – we feel the same way. We love a quick but fresh recipe: salmon and pasta, a delicious comfort food in just 15 minutes.
This dish can be shared or eaten individually when you're extra hungry. A half recipe contains 461 calories and 15g protein.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on its packaging.
- Finely chop the onion and cut the salmon into strips.
- Heat the pan to medium and melt the coconut oil. Sauté the onions briefly.
- Add the vegetable stock and crème fraîche. Stir and season to taste with salt, pepper, and dill. Squeeze in the lemon half.
- Add the salmon to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add your pasta and serve.
- Garnish with freshly ground pepper and dill.
- Bon appetit!
Products you can use:
Do you have leftover vegetables at home? Perfect – pop them into the pan. These salmon noodles pair very well with spinach, garlic, zucchini, spring onions, leek, broccoli, parsley, and basil. Get creative!
- photo on this page: ©foodspring