Blueberry-coconut protein ice cream
Summer should always taste this good!
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 126 kcal 122 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 13 g 12 g / 100 g
Protein 16 g 16 g / 100 g
Fat 3 g 3 g / 100 g
|For the ice cream:|
|For the blueberry topping:|
|optional||coconut flakes for garnish|
- Combine the Protein Ice Cream mix and water in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the ice cream mix into a freezer-safe container. Set the remaining mixture aside in the refrigerator.
- Freeze the container with ice cream mix for at least 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, put 150g of blueberries into a pot with the water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix the cornstarch with 2 tbsp of cool water and add to the blueberry mix, stirring until it thickens. Squish the blueberries with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer. Spread the remaining 50g of blueberries and the blueberry sauce on top. Cover with the reserved ice cream mix.
- Put the container back into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Let the Protein Ice Cream thaw for a few minutes before scooping and serving. Garnish with coconut flakes if desired.
Products you can use:
Bring on the summer! Our amazing Protein Ice Cream is a perfect match when you're in the mood for a sweet refreshment. Our ice cream trades out the piles of sugar and fat for a big dose of protein. We are in love with the creamy, fruity combo of blueberry and coconut - it'll get you into a vacation state of mind no matter where you are!
- Image on this page: ©foodspring