Asparagus salad with strawberries and feta cheese
The early summer hit for every grill party
Nutritional value: per portion
1 medium slice
Calories 283 kcal 283 kcal / 100 g
Carbs 16 g 16 g / 100 g
Protein 5 g 5 g / 100 g
Fat 19 g 19 g / 100 g
|250 g||green asparagus|
|100 g||feta cheese|
|30 g||pine nuts|
|6 tbsp||white balsamic vinegar|
|5 tbsp||olive oil|
Preparing the asparagus salad with strawberries and feta cheese
- Wash, peel and cut the ends off of the asparagus.
- Cut the spears into bite-sized pieces.
- Soak the asparagus in a small bit of salt water for 5-10 min. (depending on thickness). Let them drip dry.
- For the dressing, mix the white balsamic vinegar with 4 tbsp cold water and honey. Flavour with salt and pepper. Gradually stir in the oil.
- Roast the pine seeds in a pan, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- While they roast, wash and dry the rocket well.
- Wash and clean the strawberries, then halve or quarter them depending on size.
- Mix the asparagus, strawberries, rocket, pine seeds and dressing and put onto plates.
- Crumble the feta cheese into large pieces over the plates.
- Now you can enjoy a light & low calorie summer salad every day!
Products you can use:
Works wonderfully as a warm summer salad at any grill party, as a starter for a vegetarian menu or as a side dish for meat or fish.