- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (convection).
- Divide the cauliflower into small florets and slice the fennel.
Place both on a baking tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with coconut oil. Add salt and pepper and mix well. Roast in the oven for about 25 minutes until both have a brown surface.
- For the dressing, mix the lime juice, chopped ginger, soy sauce, agave syrup, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a large bowl.
Cut the red cabbage and spring onions into fine strips. Roast the cashews in a pan without oil and then chop them.
Place all the vegetables in the large bowl and mix with the dressing. Garnish with the cashews, coconut chips and some chilli.
- Tear the coriander into smaller pieces as desired and add it to the dressing to taste.
Products you can use:
This dish can easily be turned into a full meal. Add about 100g of glass noodles and you have a warm glass noodle salad. We already have a similar one on our recipe page. Just search for glass noodle salad!
- Photo on this page: ©foodspring